DubsNorth

Vermont Based VW & Audi Club
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:06 pm 
DN Member
DN Member

G60 Corrado, full stainless steel exhaust, stage 3- 365 horse power (this is what is actually written on the window)... has some sweet crubbed chromey ricer wheels... :eek3: uuuhhh

It's 5000 bucks-- if any one wants to know what this bad-ass b-otch is selling for... 365 hp... LOL, it's sexy red...

oh ya, Waterbury

So if anyone has a hankering for wasting some cash...

On another note... saw a car that was more worth it in Walden... Cabriolet, NO RUST, 60k.... guy wants 1600 bucks, it was in storage for 5 years, from N.C... kinda shitty repaint and roof is torn (so the interior is a little wet but seems to be able to be easily aired out), dent in one of the doors. The guy says that it has another roof in the trunk (unsure of the condition) for around here this is one of the nicer Cabriolets I have seen, probably worth the money, I tried to offer 1000 bucks but the guy was pretty firm on the price. Like I said no rust, fender arches were totally clean.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:45 am 
DN Member
DN Member

No, but you can give me boots.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:21 am 
DN Member
DN Member

boots is not for sale, and I dont want him getting aids from aids cat. want a dog?

Germans take a stupid idea and refine it to where it works beautifully. Americans take a brillant idea and cheapen it until it sucks. Italians make it beautiful, but might not work. Brits make it ugly, and it might not work. Japanese copy whatever works

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:34 am 
DN Member
DN Member

Mr.E wrote:
No, but you can give me boots.

Boots is all mine... but I know where you can get a ghey corrado and lovingly call it boots.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:40 pm 

Location: North Hollywood on Radford, near the In-N-Out Burger...
wait, who wants a hot carl??

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:06 am 
DN Member
DN Member

cab was sold, its at my work now.

Germans take a stupid idea and refine it to where it works beautifully. Americans take a brillant idea and cheapen it until it sucks. Italians make it beautiful, but might not work. Brits make it ugly, and it might not work. Japanese copy whatever works

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:05 am 

Lock my thread but not your Girl friends thread? Thanks alot ya screwing dickfaced piece of dogshit. Time to take your cool guy privilges away. screwing Dickhead.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:29 am 
DN Member
DN Member

BIGD wrote:
Lock my thread but not your Girl friends thread? Thanks alot ya screwing dickfaced piece of dogshit. Time to take your cool guy privilges away. screwing Dickhead.

SWEET!!! :mrgreen: we can swear again!!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:36 am 

still can't say
F
U
C
K
I think I made my point. Rob can take a flying
F
U
C
K

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:19 am 
DN Member
DN Member

fuu[/]k... i hate fu[b]ckin' drama... i liked that you were back here... wanna ck out my project thread and let me know what you think? here via PM vortex PM, a call to me or my job... LMK.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:40 am 
DN Member
DN Member

ya the difference you were just being a ..... how you say "dick face" you and I both know that car is not for sale. these are or were. but if it makes you feel funny inside I WILL LOCK THIS ONE TOO.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]