DubsNorth

Vermont Based VW & Audi Club
It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:01 pm 
DN Admin
DN Admin

Hmmm, that is a bit more costly than they stated on their website. :mad:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:03 am 

I agree

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:35 am 

BUMP! WTF IS GOING ON!? I think we need another face to face BBQ meeting!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:44 pm 
DN Admin
DN Admin

I haven't seen anything on here. Anthony e-mailed me about a meeting tonight at our place. I'm good with that. I'm thinking BYO-lawnchair and we can have the meeting on the deck since the weather is so nice. I have a lot of extra chairs for those who show up sans chair.

Unsure of time, etc.... it might be on the facebook page.

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:47 am 

Anthony needs to plan meetings just a TAD more in advance... Had plans last night and couldn't make it. So what's the cliffnotes?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:21 am 
DN Admin
DN Admin

Jeepr21 wrote:
Anthony needs to plan meetings just a TAD more in advance... Had plans last night and couldn't make it. So what's the cliffnotes?

I saw the meeting on Facebook about a week ago (thanks to my wife). Perhaps we can have another in a couple of weeks. I get back from Mt. Washington next Monday sometime.... so, perhaps later that week.

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:47 am 

I don't use facebook. In fact, I HATE facebook so much... it's so stupid... they made a stupid movie about it... Ya I have it but don't use it. and I don't think I ever will...

So was anything decided? what happened at the meeting?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:35 pm 
DN Admin
DN Admin

Very little happened as it was just the three of us. Expect another meeting soon (my opinion). Anthony will have to post up what happened.... (busy right now packing for Mt. Wash)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:15 am 
DN Member
DN Member

Rabbit Farmer wrote:
Jeepr21 wrote:

I saw the meeting on Facebook about a week ago (thanks to my wife). Perhaps we can have another in a couple of weeks. I get back from Mt. Washington next Monday sometime.... so, perhaps later that week.

Steve

Ya it was posted on FB for at least a wk. I was on my way to the meet but I ended up getting stuck in construction for almost an hr...

Jeepr21 wrote:
I don't use facebook. In fact, I HATE facebook so much... it's so stupid... they made a stupid movie about it... Ya I have it but don't use it. and I don't think I ever will...

So was anything decided? what happened at the meeting?

Even if you think FB is SO stupid, you can still easily check the Wolfsgart page for updates. I'll even make it easy for ya: http://www.facebook.com/wolfsgart

Rabbit Farmer wrote:
Very little happened as it was just the three of us. Expect another meeting soon (my opinion). Anthony will have to post up what happened.... (busy right now packing for Mt. Wash)

Anthony said someone would be posting some cliffnotes from the night. But if not much was discussed/decided, it might be pointless...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:45 am 

Jeepr21 wrote:

Phil, easy brotha. I did post about the meeting on our Facebook page and WOLFSGART's blog page which you can link from our website. That is where we post all news, updates and meetings. :wink:

As far as the meeting, it was a short meeting. It was Steve, Casey and myself. We wnet over things that still need to get done (layout for the fairgrounds, T-shirt designs and sizes for 2011, Car class parking, Judging and that's about it.). We will have another meeting. How does next week sound for everyone?

Also, I have been crazy busy with work and this show. Things are getting done. Also, listen to "the Buzz WBTZ (FM 99.9), WJOY (AM 1230), WOKO (FM 98.9), WKOL (FM 105), WIZN (FM 106.7).

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:04 am 

skatingzooyork wrote:
Even if you think FB is SO stupid, you can still easily check the Wolfsgart page for updates. I'll even make it easy for ya: http://www.facebook.com/wolfsgart

Jeepr21 wrote:
I don't use facebook

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:24 pm 
DN Member
DN Member

Jeepr21 wrote:
Ya I have it but don't use it.

Like I said, you COULD use it just to get updates... But only if you got that stick out of your ass :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:36 pm 

Well obviously FB didn't work out very well... or the date was just terrible timing for everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:09 am 

How about a meeting this coming Monday or sometime next week?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:35 am 

Lets meet. Somewhere in burlington... for a dinner meet... sometime this week... maybe Wed. or Thursday... good way to break up the work week.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next