DubsNorth

Vermont Based VW & Audi Club
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:40 am 
Offline
Turbo VR6 Master
Turbo VR6 Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:26 pm
Posts: 1724
Location: Lower 48
Lightly used, great shape. Removed from a '13 Passat. Comes in the original box packed in 2014 - only the install manual is missing.

https://www.airliftperformance.com/product/95786/

"Get a complete package in one discounted part number with an Air Lift Performance Digital Combo Kit! This kit includes everything you need for a professional installation of a air suspension kit, including a front kit, rear kit and Air Lift Performance’s exclusive AutoPilot V2 digital control system"

Image

Sells new for $2200+
First cash of $1700 takes this home and we'll throw in a set of black 19" wheels that need rubber/paint. No trades considered or email reservations/dibs. First cash in hand gets em.

Located in Barre but can coordinate delivery to Chittenden county.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:09 pm 
Offline
Turbo VR6 Master
Turbo VR6 Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:26 pm
Posts: 1724
Location: Lower 48
Image

Image

The two front tires are 90% tread remaining. Except for the inside 10% that are down to the cords. :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:53 am 
Offline
Turbo VR6 Master
Turbo VR6 Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:26 pm
Posts: 1724
Location: Lower 48
Still here. Wheels are gone so bag kit only, $1400.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group